USCIS announced on July 8, 2016, that it has returned all fiscal year 2017 H-1B cap-subject petitions that were not selected in our computer-generated random selection process.
- 04/19/2017 Meet the Foreign Tech Workers Left in Limbo by Trump
- 04/19/2017 Daily Report: Cautious Optimism for Trump’s H-1B Plans
- 04/19/2017 Government on visa issues: India in touch with US and Australia, making ‘full assessment’ of impact
- 04/18/2017 Trump’s Executive Order Won’t Give Tech Clarity on H-1B Visas
- 04/17/2017 Trump to sign ‘Buy American, Hire American’ executive order
- 04/12/2017 Donald Trump’s H1B visa curbs might boost Indian tech sector
- 04/12/2017 Tightening H1B visa norms a blessing in disguise for IT firms: Mohandas Pai
- 04/10/2017 USCIS Reaches Statutory Limit of H-1B Cap Cases for Fiscal Year 2018
- 04/08/2017 H-1B Visa Curb Could Benefit These Countries
- 04/07/2017 H-1B Visas Get New Guidelines To Fight Fraud, Abuse As Annual Lottery Begins
India has highlighted the issue of visa fee hike at several stages to the United States of America, as the hike hinders the free movement of skilled workers between both the countries.
The United State Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) has reportedly extended the validity period of Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) for immigrants from Liberia. President Barack Obama made this public recently when he announced the elongation of Deferred Enforced Departure (DED) for concerned Liberians till the end of March 2018. He confirmed that the current Deferred
Tarunkumar and Sachin Patel wanted to find a way so that more of their friends and business associates from India could get permanent legal status to remain in the United States. But they admitted Monday their plans were federal crimes.
Law360, New York (September 28, 2016, 10:24 PM EDT) — A federal court’s decision to move forward with a case challenging the H-1B lottery gives attorneys hope the nebulous selection process will be put under the judicial microscope, but the case could also result in the end of the lottery, which may bring troubling backlogs.