U.S. citizen can petition for spouse’s green card after separation, but must prove that marriage was real

If a couple is separated but not divorced, U.S. immigration law allows a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to petition for the estranged spouse. That’s true even if the couple has no plans to reconcile…

Read Full Article: